Before we get serious about our trip to Bali, we have to get silly!
After a long journey, everyone was very anxious to get sendy. Fortunately, this only requires two things: 1) something high to jump off, 2) water. Owen didn't waste anytime to be the first to jump our balcony.
If you find yourself in Costa Rica, you have to make a trip to Manuel Antonio. It is a beautiful beach town with incredible activities. From a quiet day on the beach to an adventurous day cliff jumping, there are endless things to do! Here are our top five suggestions of must do things:
1. Visit the national park. | The town has become a famous tourist attraction because of the Manuel Antonio National Park. The park has a wonderful beach, Playa Espadilla, amazing wildlife and offer many activities such as sport fishing, snorkeling and hiking. We had the best tour guide, Fillo, make sure you reach out to him!
2. Go on a waterfall tour. | If you are in Manuel Antonio, going on a Paddle9 waterfall tour is a MUST. They will show you some of the most beautiful spots in the area and even teach you how to jump off a cliff!
3. Go surfing. | Manuel Antonio is not a major surfer’s town but has some good breaks to offer, making it the perfect place to learn! You can rent a board and/or schedule a lesson right on the beach.
4. Eat at Sanchos. | Sanchos is a locally owned Mexican Restaurant. The staff is so friendly and the food/drinks are amazing! I’d give the fish tacos, wet burrito, and blackberry margaritas a 10/10!
5. Go out to Selinas. | Selinas is a hostel that also has a bar attached. If you're looking for a fun night out, fair priced drinks, and great people it's your go to place! We had an absolute blast there!
The Clean Cliffs Team